About Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) at Aventi
Low Level Laser hair therapy is an effective therapy for stimulating the appearance of thicker fuller hair. During Low Level Laser Therapy, the scalp tissue absorbs the beam of light, which stimulates blood flow to the area around the hair follicle. The increased blood flow from LLLT results in more nutrients being carried to the hair follicle. There are no negative side effects to this form of laser hair therapy, as the Low Level Lasers cannot damage living tissues. There are, in fact, many positive effects that come from Low Level Laser Light hair therapy, and they include:
- Increase in cell proliferation.
- Change within tissues/cells from the protein synthesis and increased ATP.
- Stronger immune system response from increased levels of lymphocyte activity and photomodulation of blood.
- Change in calcium up-take in cells.
- Pain relief from increased endorphin release.
At Aventi Hair Loss Solutions, our laser hair therapy gives clients the appearance of a thicker, more full bodied head of hair.
Benefits of LLLT
Many People have experienced the following benefits from Low Level Laser Therapy for the hair and scalp:
- Rehabilitates damaged and dormant hair follicles.
- Stops excessive hair loss.
- Improves hair shaft quality.
- Thicker, shinier, fuller, and healthier hair.
- Relieves itchy scalp conditions such a psoriasis, seborrhoreic, and itchy scalp.
- Normalizes sebum production in cases of overactivity /scalp greasiness.
- Reduces pore clogging and prevents enlarged sebaceous gland formulation.
- Reduces excess levels of skin 5-alpha reductase and dihydrotestoterone (DHT). These hormones contribute to the genetic thinning of hair.
- Relieves tight, tender scalp.
- Reverses negative effects of chemical perms.
- Salon chemical services are greatly enhanced and hair color will be more vivid, resist fading, and last longer.
- LLLT has also been shown to be an effective adjunct therapy for pre-and post-hair transplant procedures.
If you've tried several different methods to stop hair loss, but still haven't been successful, it's time to call 877-GET-HAIR now. We're confident you'll see the positive results you've been looking for.
1 (877) GET-HAIR